This collection contains all 7 pin badges inspired by the symbols of the 7 chakras. A traditional Hindu concept, chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit and refers to 7 disk-shaped centers of energy in the body, each representing different characteristics of the human experience, including fundamental rights.
Each pin comes with a black leather clutch attachment. Other attachment types, including butterfly clutches and deluxe locking clutches, are available separately in sets of 5 for purchase if desired. Each pin can be also be purchased individually or in curated sets of the 3 Lower Chakras or the 3 Upper Chakras. Find them all in the shoppe!
A portion of the sale of all SEN products are donated to certified nonprofit partners of 1% for the Planet helping to protect the world's rainforests.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
Chakra Collection (Set of 7) // Pin Badges
// Process and Materials //
This lapel pin collection was designed by me as an independent artist in California. They are created with molded metals and plated in gold or silver (depending on the chakra), then filled with enamel in the appropriate color. I use a black rubber clutch to attach each pin to a backing card (also designed and drawn by me) made from FSC-certified 100% post-consumer recycled paper. Everything is packaged in 100% recyclable material.
// Dimensions //
- Root Chakra Pin Badge: 35x35 mm (~1.38x1.38")
- Sacral Chakra Pin Badge: 30x35 mm (~1.18x1.38")
- Solar Plexus Chakra Pin Badge: 33.5x35 mm (~1.32x1.38")
- Heart Chakra Pin Badge: 35x35 mm (~1.38x1.38")
- Throat Chakra Pin Badge: 35x35 mm (~1.38x1.38")
- Third Eye Chakra Pin Badge: 35x22.5 mm (~1.38x0.89")
- Crown Chakra Pin Badge: 35x35 mm (~1.38x1.38")
- Backing Cards: 2x3.5"